Should we as citizens be policing each other?

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Hype

Re: Should we as citizens be policing each other?

#26 Post by Hype » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Holy shit... is KV as high as I am drunk? :cool: :lol:

Romeo

#27 Post by Romeo » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:14 pm

I have a dangerous corner like that too. People run the red light and there are accidents constantly

The solution by the town is a red light camera
Not only will the town make a butt load of money (that you can't dispute) but people will slow the fuck down

kv

#28 Post by kv » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:Holy shit... is KV as high as I am drunk? :cool: :lol:
Lol thanks just read my post...sweet typo

Es you WEREN'T wrong for the point

perkana

#29 Post by perkana » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 am

Don't wanna sound too goodie 2 shoes, but after using the subway during rush hour for the last 3 weeks, I've noticed that it pays off to be polite, than being aggressive or telling people what to do or not. I even got a seat from a lady who had been laughing at someone and telling her that she shouldn't throw herself inside the car. Like you want to do that, you get pushed :lol: And the all women cars are the nastiest places. I prefer going with the men sometimes, they don't crush you or get into your face.

Hype

#30 Post by Hype » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 pm

perkana wrote:Don't wanna sound too goodie 2 shoes, but after using the subway during rush hour for the last 3 weeks, I've noticed that it pays off to be polite, than being aggressive or telling people what to do or not. I even got a seat from a lady who had been laughing at someone and telling her that she shouldn't throw herself inside the car. Like you want to do that, you get pushed :lol: And the all women cars are the nastiest places. I prefer going with the men sometimes, they don't crush you or get into your face.
There are gendered subways in Mexico?! :confused: I know we talked about the sexist stuff a long time ago, but I didn't realize there were actual policies being based on it.

nausearockpig

#31 Post by nausearockpig » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
perkana wrote:Don't wanna sound too goodie 2 shoes, but after using the subway during rush hour for the last 3 weeks, I've noticed that it pays off to be polite, than being aggressive or telling people what to do or not. I even got a seat from a lady who had been laughing at someone and telling her that she shouldn't throw herself inside the car. Like you want to do that, you get pushed :lol: And the all women cars are the nastiest places. I prefer going with the men sometimes, they don't crush you or get into your face.
There are gendered subways in Mexico?! :confused: I know we talked about the sexist stuff a long time ago, but I didn't realize there were actual policies being based on it.
I think they're for safety.. I accidentally got onto a Women's Only train carriage when in Malaysia. Oops the round-eye!

perkana

#32 Post by perkana » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Yup, during rush hour. First 5 or 6 cars are for women. So we aren't groped by men. It's kinda awkward sometimes, it gets so crowded that I almost kissed someone.