James Foley

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Pandemonium

Re: James Foley

#41 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Bandit72 wrote:I can't believe Fox News are showing it/ have embedded it on their web site.
Fox has the Jordanian pilot burning video or the execution of the two ISIS terrorists?

(Yes I know I could just go look, but I refuse to patronize Fox News)

Bandit72

#42 Post by Bandit72 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:15 am

The execution of the Jordanian pilot. Surely this meets ISIS approval. Won't be too long before there are soldiers back on the ground.

Pandemonium

#43 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 am

Bandit72 wrote:The execution of the Jordanian pilot. Surely this meets ISIS approval. Won't be too long before there are soldiers back on the ground.
What will push a lot of people over the edge is the undoubtedly horrific method they'll torture and execute the female American aid worker they've been holding captive for several months now.

Bandit72

#44 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:43 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Bandit72 wrote:The execution of the Jordanian pilot. Surely this meets ISIS approval. Won't be too long before there are soldiers back on the ground.
What will push a lot of people over the edge is the undoubtedly horrific method they'll torture and execute the female American aid worker they've been holding captive for several months now.
They're saying she's been killed in the recent Jordanian offensive. We don't know if this is true or not but seems like the usual tactic to try and divide public opinion of heavy air strikes. And of course, no fighters were killed :eyes: