Heritage Foundation Panelist on Radical Islam

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Bandit72

Heritage Foundation Panelist on Radical Islam

#1 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 pm

I bet she wished she never asked the question.

MorningGlory123

Re: Heritage Foundation Panelist on Radical Islam

#2 Post by MorningGlory123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:38 pm

When you look at Americans...
When you look at the British...
When you look at the Jewish...

(but we'll use the convenient bogeymen, not the Heroes, and I'm sure those attending all rail against the political correctness that says to apply the same standards to your state is "unpatriotic", s'port the troops: as they invade foreign nations etc)

Typical from the likes of Heritage (we're libertarian honest, guv!). I particularly liked how she demanded "where are the other's speaking out" while she shills for a state that uses state-terror routinely (that doesn't count though, the victims are muslims!).

...and this is from someone who believes Islam is a force for evil, and that they're palpably a bigger threat than most. However divisive, hateful shit like this is certainly the response we want to give if we're looking to help the radical minority. :flip:

Bandit72

#3 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 pm

They're hardly "convenient" though are they? To be fair. And if you think Islam is a force of evil then by default, historically, Christianity is too? And Catholicism?

MorningGlory123

#4 Post by MorningGlory123 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

What, the muslims, nazis, Russians, Japs etc aren't convenient bogeymen to a Heritage audience? :noclue: As for the latter: of course?