Decade long nightmare

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
Bandit72

Decade long nightmare

#1 Post by Bandit72 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 am

Just some of the epic one-liners:

“He’s got some big testicles to pull this off.”

“I barbecued with this dude, we eat ribs and what not, listen to salsa music.”

“Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway.”

“She homeless or she got problems. Only reason she runnin’ to a black man.”
:lol: :lol:

Essence_Smith

Re: Decade long nightmare

#2 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 10:23 am

I'm not even gonna watch this...but I tell ya what...if this was some lilly white dude that saved those girls homeboy would be on the cover of Time magazine or something...glad the girls are ok and back with their families...

ellis

#3 Post by ellis » Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 am

Ramsey is the man!!!
He reminds me of a few of my neighbors that I miss a lot. Dude is real as fuck with no shame! Tell it like it is.

Larry B.

#4 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 07, 2013 10:37 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I'm not even gonna watch this...but I tell ya what...if this was some lilly white dude that saved those girls homeboy would be on the cover of Time magazine or something...glad the girls are ok and back with their families...
Well, I'd say you should watch it. To me, it was really beautiful :nod:

Essence_Smith

#5 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 am

Larry B. wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:I'm not even gonna watch this...but I tell ya what...if this was some lilly white dude that saved those girls homeboy would be on the cover of Time magazine or something...glad the girls are ok and back with their families...
Well, I'd say you should watch it. To me, it was really beautiful :nod:
I checked it out...I saw the report on the news earlier but they left out the quotes that Bandit posted...it IS pretty cool, I just get weary of news clips like this because too often when the guys speak a little more on the ghetto side they end up taking those clips and making fun of them ala "Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife"...I thought that was what they did here...

ellis

#6 Post by ellis » Tue May 07, 2013 11:39 am

That ending of the interview will no doubt become youtube remix legend. Regardless, Ramsey is the man! So proud of what he did.

Essence_Smith

#7 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 11:47 am

ellis wrote:That ending of the interview will no doubt become youtube remix legend. Regardless, Ramsey is the man! So proud of what he did.
I hope not, but definitely agree...glad he took the time to help those women...

LJF

#8 Post by LJF » Tue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

what if it was just a white dude, not a lilly white dude?

Essence_Smith

#9 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 2:00 pm

LJF wrote:
People Magazine... :hehe:

Artemis

#10 Post by Artemis » Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Charles Ramsey! :rockon:

I think the interview was great. Like Ellis said, heis jus ta down to earth dude, doing the right thing.

Probablt everyone has heard this. If not, it's the 911 recording. The dispatcher is a bit of a dick though.

kv

#11 Post by kv » Tue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm

LJF wrote:

thanks for saying it so i didn't have to

Larry B.

#12 Post by Larry B. » Wed May 08, 2013 4:51 am

Artemis wrote:Charles Ramsey! :rockon:

I think the interview was great. Like Ellis said, heis jus ta down to earth dude, doing the right thing.

Probablt everyone has heard this. If not, it's the 911 recording. The dispatcher is a bit of a dick though.

Shit, that sort of blew my mind. Not sure why, though. Probably his kindness and good intentions.

Artemis

#13 Post by Artemis » Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 am

I can't understand how none of the brothers thought there was anything wrong with what they were doing. Is it possible that they are ALL mentally disturbed or sociopathic???

In similar cases there's usually been only 1 controller and possibly a wife.
Last edited by Artemis on Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hype

#14 Post by Hype » Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 am

I'd guess a combination of low-intelligence and a few other mental issues is going on there. Armchair psychiatry notwithstanding, normal people don't do this kind of stuff.

Hype

#15 Post by Hype » Wed May 08, 2013 9:31 am

Essence_Smith wrote:
LJF wrote:
People Magazine... :hehe:
So weird: http://search.time.com/results.html?cmd ... ge|1&Nty=1

Essence_Smith

#16 Post by Essence_Smith » Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm

This is what I was afraid of...

Xizen47

#17 Post by Xizen47 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Just a stupid video :noclue:

Bandit72

#18 Post by Bandit72 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 am

I actually think that's better than "I like 'em big".

Pandemonium

#19 Post by Pandemonium » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

News just broke that Ariel Castro, the freak who kidnapped the three girls, hung himself in jail. I guess that warrants a big golf clap in thanks for saving taxpayers further money to house his sorry ass.

creep
Site Admin

#20 Post by creep » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 pm

yeah...good choice for him.

they should have rope available for inmates who commit certain crimes. if they want to kill themselves why not?

Artemis

#21 Post by Artemis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

I just read that.
Inmate Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell this evening at 9:20 pm at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. He was housed in protective custody which means he was in a cell by himself and rounds are required every 30 minutes at staggered intervals. Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures. Shortly after he was transported to [Ohio State Police and the Department of Corrections] where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 pm. A thorough review of this incident is underway and more information can be provided as it becomes available pending the status of the investigation.
Seems a little suspicious if he is supposed to be watched every 30 minutes. :noclue:

On Aug. 1, Castro was sentenced to life plus 1,000 years in prison for kidnapping and raping Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus, and holding them captive in his Cleveland home for more than a decade.

He pleaded guilty to 937 counts, including murder and kidnapping, in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table, CNN reported.

During the sentencing, Castro denied being abusive and insisted that most of the sex was consensual.

'I'm not a violent person," Castro said. "I simply kept them there without them being able to leave."

Hype

#22 Post by Hype » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 am

creep wrote:if they want to kill themselves why not?
Because we're supposed to be better than that? (Never mind that the Death Penalty existing means we aren't...)

It supposes a notion of punitive justice that isn't universally accepted.