More minority babies than whites in U.S.: Census Bureau

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
dali

More minority babies than whites in U.S.: Census Bureau

#1 Post by dali » Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

This post is NOT racist, bigotry, etc, it is merely a statement of FACT.

http://news.yahoo.com/more-minority-bab ... 12459.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - For the first time, there are more black, Hispanic and other minority babies being born in the United States than white babies, according to government data released on Thursday that confirm a long-growing trend.

U.S. Census Bureau data show the United States is on its way to becoming "majority minority," with almost half of all young children currently from minority groups, including Hispanic, black and Asian.
Way to go whities, we are losing our stranglehold. :eyes:

Just a matter of time before we're all speaking spanish. :jasper:

Larry B.

Re: More minority babies than whites in U.S.: Census Bureau

#2 Post by Larry B. » Fri May 18, 2012 10:01 pm

lmao @ 'more minority babies than white babies.'

more minorities THAN white.

MORE MINORITIES.

if that's the best use a lot of you can give to English, perhaps you should try a different language. or a different brain, for that matter.

intertwoven

#3 Post by intertwoven » Fri May 18, 2012 10:04 pm

The US needs to ban baby making. At least for a year or two. Mandatory abortions for all.

Larry B.

#4 Post by Larry B. » Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

intertwoven wrote:The US needs to ban baby making. At least for a year or two. Mandatory abortions for all.
yes, more less babby! otherwise, there could be like... 10 american babbys and 1,000,000 minority babby! omg we need less more pragnent womans. i'm sorry for your lots.

Jasper

#5 Post by Jasper » Fri May 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Larry B. wrote:lmao @ 'more minority babies than white babies.'

MORE MINORITIES.

if that's the best use a lot of you can give to English, perhaps you should try a different language. or a different brain, for that matter.
I'm not entirely sure what you're protesting. :hs: If it's a matter of grammar, I think that it's pretty clear that it means more babies from minority groups, as a whole, than white babies.

Hype

#6 Post by Hype » Sat May 19, 2012 4:59 am

Larry B. wrote:lmao @ 'more minority babies than white babies.'

MORE MINORITIES.

You're confused. They're still minorities because a) caucasians are still the single most populous race and b) caucasian births are still the largest sub-set of births. 'Majority' just means 'greatest number'. No one minority group has the greatest number of births. But even if they did, they could still be a minority group if their total population is not the most populous in the country. This is called 'equivocal reference'.

Hype

#7 Post by Hype » Sat May 19, 2012 5:00 am

dali wrote:Just a matter of time before we're all speaking spanish. :jasper:
No it isn't. Children of immigrants do (and will continue to) speak English. And you certainly won't be speaking Spanish.

Btw, this is interestingly related: http://www.toronto.ca/toronto_facts/diversity.htm
Over 140 languages and dialects are spoken here, and just over 30 per cent of Toronto residents speak a language other than English or French at home.
Half of Toronto's population (1,237,720) was born outside of Canada, up from 48 per cent in 1996.
The City of Toronto's visible minority population increased by 10.6 per cent since 2001, and by 31.8 per cent since 1996.
In 2006, twenty-eight percent of all ethnic origin responses in Toronto were European; 19 per cent identified themselves with the British Isles (including England, Scotland, and Ireland); 16 per cent as East or Southeast Asian; and 10 per cent as South Asian in origin.
But Toronto is still majority caucasian, and at any rate, who cares? A guy on Bill Maher's show last night pointed out they're counting 'mixed-race' as minority, but shouldn't they also be counted as 'white'? :confused:

Pure Method

#8 Post by Pure Method » Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 am

I cannot believe you all took dali's bait.

Dali, I hope you lose your job to a mexican.

Hype

#9 Post by Hype » Sat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

Pure Method wrote:I cannot believe you all took dali's bait.

Dali, I hope you lose your job to a mexican.
I take no bait. I hook the bait to a different fish. :nod:

dali

#10 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Pure Method wrote: Dali, I hope you lose your job to a mexican.

I know you said that in jest but the ironic thing is I actually did lose my job to a Mexican. I'm not kidding either.

I haven't been on these boards much for the last 4 years because I've been working hard 9 to 5 and just recently was fired because of something a mexican did, that's why I suddenly showed up on these boards, cause I have time.

So STFU!
Last edited by dali on Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dali

#11 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Pure Method wrote:I cannot believe you all took dali's bait.
Posting FACT can never be considered bait.

That's like saying if I posted a bunch of fossil evidence that I'm somehow baiting you into a creationism arguement.

It's your own view of the FACTS that make you perceive a post as bait or not. :lightbulb:

Larry B.

#12 Post by Larry B. » Sat May 19, 2012 10:16 pm

http://www.usajobs.gov/

go. you'll be far more appreciated as a worker than as an active member of any discussion forum.

sincerely,
the interwebz

Xizen47

#13 Post by Xizen47 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 pm

dali wrote:I've been working hard 9 to 5 and just recently was fired because of something a mexican did

What he probably did, was work harder than your lazy white ass

dali

#14 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Larry B. wrote:http://www.usajobs.gov/

go. you'll be far more appreciated as a worker than as an active member of any discussion forum.

sincerely,
the interwebz

Hey shit for brains, I've been working everyday (and paying taxes) since I was 18 (I'm 44 now) and have never been on unemployment before (or welfare, or the million of other gov programs) so if you think I'm what's wrong with America and not the millions of people on unemployment, welfare, etc than you truly have no idea about america and should just STFU and not speak about things you know nothing about.

kv

#15 Post by kv » Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 pm

you are whats wrong with america

dali

#16 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Xizen47 wrote:
dali wrote:I've been working hard 9 to 5 and just recently was fired because of something a mexican did

What he probably did, was work harder than your lazy white ass
going to the emergency room to get free medical care is not working hard

driving without a license and insurance and causing an accident and not having to be financially responsible is not working hard

Not paying taxes is not working hard

Working and not paying taxes and sending that money out of america where you earned it and back to Mexico is not working hard.

Here's an idea, anyone who has no fucking idea what they're talking about stop posting in this thread.

Thank you.
Last edited by dali on Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dali

#17 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 11:24 pm

kv wrote:you are whats wrong with america
Et tu, brute? (google it meathead)

kv wrote:you are whats wrong with america
How so?

kv

#18 Post by kv » Sat May 19, 2012 11:50 pm

ceaser, it would be known by most 10 year olds :eyes:

dude you are a bigot man this isn't your grandfathers america..it's a melting pot full of different PEOPLE fucking cope or gtfo

i am embarrassed that i was the one that steered you to this forum and that i gave sonny shit when he banned you from xiola

why are you even here?

dali

#19 Post by dali » Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
dali wrote:Just a matter of time before we're all speaking spanish. :jasper:
No it isn't. Children of immigrants do (and will continue to) speak English. And you certainly won't be speaking Spanish.

O'really?

One of the first jobs I had when I was young was a landscaping job. My job was supervise a couple of mexican workers. I didn't speak fluent spanish so my boss says to me "why don't you study and learn spanish".

I was like "WTF, how about the workers study and learn ENGLISH since we are, afterall, in AMERICA you dumb fuck".

And being from Canada Hype you also have no idea about what you're talking about on this subject and the HIDDEN costs.

In San Diego, the mexican lobby is so great that everything government related (DMV, voting, medical forms, etc) have to be printed in both english AND spanish or the mexicans somehow declare we are discriminating against them. Do you have any idea the extra cost burden to the government to print everything twice (first in english, then in spanish)?

dali

#20 Post by dali » Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 am

kv wrote:ceaser, it would be known by most 10 year olds :eyes:

dude you are a bigot man this isn't your grandfathers america..it's a melting pot full of different PEOPLE fucking cope or gtfo

i am embarrassed that i was the one that steered you to this forum and that i gave sonny shit when he banned you from xiola

why are you even here?
I have no problem with other races if they behave the same way me and my ancestors did by working hard, paying taxes and building this great country.

Instead, they are parasites to the system and leech off everything and never return it back into the system.

Sure, there are white parasites also but not nearly as many as illegal mexicans, that's a fact.

and I'm here because of a little thing called free speech. You may have heard of it, or not in your case.

kv

#21 Post by kv » Sun May 20, 2012 12:54 am

yes yes free speech the very thing i told sonny when he banned you :banghead: ...but why are you choosing to cry here? and lets not even argue about your facts...do you think anything you are bitching about is gonna change? i mean i live in los angeles by name alone you have to be thinking we are the imigrants no? your complaints are about race i don't see you bitching about white people...are you in san diego? why? wtf is wrong with you? move to iceland or something man you can't cope in the US it's a melting pot man if you are just gonna be a rock in the pot don't you have to start to question wtf you are doing here?

Romeo

#22 Post by Romeo » Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 am

1: America does not have an official language
2: the original inhabitants of North America were not Caucasian

3: You're an ass.

Larry B.

#23 Post by Larry B. » Sun May 20, 2012 7:47 am

dali wrote:
I have no problem with other races if they behave the same way me and my ancestors did by working hard, paying taxes and building this great country.

Instead, they are parasites to the system and leech off everything and never return it back into the system.
you're right, recent findings confirm that paying taxes is a genetic trait found almost exclusively in 'true' Americans (i.e., white, Catholic and mentally impaired). its absence often leads to allergies, chronic diarrhea and even a strange and dreaded condition called Mexicanism (depending on external factors.)
dali wrote:
Larry B. wrote:http://www.usajobs.gov/

sincerely,
the interwebz
Hey shit for brains, I've been working everyday (and paying taxes) since I was 18 (I'm 44 now) and have never been on unemployment before (or welfare, or the million of other gov programs) so if you think I'm what's wrong with America and not the millions of people on unemployment, welfare, etc than you truly have no idea about america and should just STFU and not speak about things you know nothing about.
- I haven't said you're what's wrong with America (and what the shit does that mean anyway? 'HEY!!! you know what's wrong with America?? Y-O-U. hahaha lol you're it!')

- Even though I couldn't consider myself an expert in American Affairs, I'm pretty well informed for a brown Peruvian. Who speaks more than one language not because 'I HAVE TO LEARN BECAUSE OF ALL THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS FROM THE US, CANADA, THE UK, AUSTRALIA AND OTHER ASSORTED SHITHOLES,' but because it opens my world and allows my brain to think differently. My mother tongue is Spanish, I'm pretty fluent in English and I've been to Brazil, Italy, Germany and France and haven't needed a translator. Why? Because of my race? I don't think so, really.

- The goal of my original post was to tell you precisely what it says: if you get a job, you wouldn't spend as much time here as you do, which would improve all of our lives (including yours) and would allow your compatriots (hopefully just tax-paying, employed white people, aka 'the chose race-ya') to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

- day took yr jerbs.

Romeo

#24 Post by Romeo » Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 am

let's also remember these "lazy Mexicans" mow your lawn, watch your brats, clean your houses, cook your meals, wash your disgusting dishes in your fancy ass $50 a steak restaurants, wash & detail your foreign made car and pick your precious organic vegetables for very low pay.
You know all the things real Americans are too good to do for themselves. And for some reason you think these glamorous jobs are being taken away from real Americans.

And they do all that for the luxury of sharing a 2 bedroom apt with 10 other people because these lazy non-tax payers have the gall to not being about to afford $1100 a month rent making $8.00 an hour....

cabangbangq

#25 Post by cabangbangq » Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I said this in another thread where Dali was being a dickhole but it somehow got overlooked;

Dali, you're a real shitty human being.