KC 3/16

Tour dates, set lists, show reviews
drwintercreeper

KC 3/16

#1 Post by drwintercreeper » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 am

Did anyone else attend this show? It was at the Uptown and absolutely awesome. Check out some youtube videos if any are out there, the crowd loved every second and the band really fed off of it. Dave tore the hell out of three days, we (luckily) got end to the lies instead of ir, ted, chip.

I love seeing this band in kc... the crowd is fairly rabid every time and they always put on a great show. They really ought to stick to theaters of this size.

Hokahey
Site Admin

Re: KC 3/16

#2 Post by Hokahey » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 am

Really considered going. If it had been Saturday instead of Friday I probably would have. KC crowds are indeed good Jane's crowds. The two best Jane's shows I've seen have been in KC.

It's odd how after the show I saw had time to marinate in my subconscious I really started wanting to see them on this tour again.

Especially now that they've added Chip Away, Ocean Size and songs like Shower. Had they played Chip and Ocean Size at the St. Louis show it would have really added a lot as those are two of my favorite Jane's songs. I'm jealous.

Smokestack

Re: KC 3/16

#3 Post by Smokestack » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 am

I was planning on going, but I've got a pregnant wife and just bought a house two weeks ago. I heard it was a great show though.