tixx for Sunday on LI

Tour dates, set lists, show reviews
tcrock

tixx for Sunday on LI

#1 Post by tcrock » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 pm

anyone interested in 2 for sunday.....pm me. if there is quick and easy way to execute a transaction.....I don't think I can make this one.

tcrock

Re: tixx for Sunday on LI

#2 Post by tcrock » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 pm

one at a time people, one at a time

obviously buyers market

creep
Site Admin

#3 Post by creep » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 pm

you should list them on stub hub. you can do the instant download thing so you don't have to meet anyone to give them the tickets. the lowest priced tickets are $95.

tcrock

#4 Post by tcrock » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 am

thanks, I'll look into that. I'll probably wind up going anyway

you'd think tix would be easy to get rid of on a bands fan site......not in this place :noclue:

Pandemonium

#5 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

tcrock wrote:thanks, I'll look into that. I'll probably wind up going anyway

you'd think tix would be easy to get rid of on a bands fan site......not in this place :noclue:
Well, the band has a pretty small hard core following these days. Do the math, there's probably about 4 or 5 other people total registered to this site that are within driving distance of your show and the odds are anyone who ever considered going long since bought their tickets.

tubro

#6 Post by tubro » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 pm

there seem to be a lot of tickets available for wellmont and not a lot for paramount. with no nyc show, its a 'pick your poison' thing between jersey and long island. i've lived in manhattan for a few decades so suburban shows are the exception, but in my experience, wellmont is a terrific and well run place in a pretty hip nj burb. its also easy to get to. i've always enjoyed shows there. i don't know anything about the paramount. long island crowds can be fucktards but i've certainly seem some great shows out there over the years.
i'll be at wellmont - a bit easier to get to from downtown.
i guess its not a big surprise, but i cannot imagine less buzz for a ja tour coming thru ny than this.

tcrock

#7 Post by tcrock » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 am

Ill go anyway.........my "must go to Janes when in town" instinct has taken over.

but yes, the suburban aspect of the venue (LI) is an odd choice.....but I'm out here so it's ok for me....it does lessen the buzz significantly. it'll be interesting to see what kind of crowd shows up

Romeo

#8 Post by Romeo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 pm

The paramount>Jones Beach
Hands down.

Besides Huntington is a very cool town, nice bars & restaurants on New York Ave and 25A. They're the only LI town that has a gay pride parade every year.
Long Beach, which is pretty liberal doesn't even do that.