Looking for live audience recordings

Tour dates, set lists, show reviews

Looking for live audience recordings

Postby pine_tree » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm new here but been a Jane's fan since 1990. I've been looking for two recordings of live JA shows I saw but I've had no luck finding them anywhere. The two shows I'd love to get are 8/24/03 Columbia Meadows, St. Helens, OR and 9/4/12 Keller Auditorium, Portland, OR. According to janesaddiction.org recordings of these shows do exist. If anyone has them or could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I only have one live JA show I can trade 11/4/90 Phoenix or I have lots of other live concert recordings I could share.

Thanks in advance!
pine_tree
pine_tree
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby intertwoven » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 pm

I recorded that Keller show. I pretty much only trade for baseball cards these days. But I've been meaning to put it up on Dime.
User avatar
intertwoven
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: The Forest Moon of Endor

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby Mescal » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:10 am

Share that groove!
User avatar
Mescal
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby pine_tree » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 am

intertwoven wrote:I recorded that Keller show. I pretty much only trade for baseball cards these days. But I've been meaning to put it up on Dime.


Well it would be awesome if you put it up on Dime. Curious to know what kind of gear you taped it with? I do a bit of stealth recording myself in the Portland area.

I also took these 2 videos at that Keller show: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... fDk8wC6UUE
pine_tree
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby filthpurveyor » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:35 pm

JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio link: http://we.tl/HGjK1Cd4RY

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)

Jane's Addiction
"Lollapalooza 2003"
Columbia Meadows
St.Helens, Oregon, USA
Sunday, 2003.08.24
(Filthpurveyor DAT / recorded by Satansgopherboy)

Setlist:
01) Up The Beach
02) Stop
03) Mountain Song
04) Been Caught Stealing
05) Strays
06) Ocean Size
07) The Riches
08) Just Because
09) Three Days
10) Band Talking
11) Thank You Boys
12) Jane Says
13) Kashmir (Led Zeppelin Cover)

Total Running Time: 1:19:12
filthpurveyor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby nausearockpig » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:44 pm

I'll be keen to hear that cover of Fascination Street......
User avatar
nausearockpig
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby nausearockpig » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)


mmmm...... no.....
User avatar
nausearockpig
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby filthpurveyor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:15 pm

nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)


mmmm...... no.....


WTF are you talking about? How bad it sounds or what?
filthpurveyor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby nausearockpig » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:24 pm

filthpurveyor wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)


mmmm...... no.....


WTF are you talking about? How bad it sounds or what?


Not commenting on the recording quality, just what they did to a truly awesome song... they mutilated it..
User avatar
nausearockpig
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby filthpurveyor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 pm

nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)


mmmm...... no.....


WTF are you talking about? How bad it sounds or what?


Not commenting on the recording quality, just what they did to a truly awesome song... they mutilated it..



Yes, now I get it. They destroyed it plus the recording quality is poor as well, I know that.
filthpurveyor
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby nausearockpig » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 pm

filthpurveyor wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:
filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)


mmmm...... no.....


WTF are you talking about? How bad it sounds or what?


Not commenting on the recording quality, just what they did to a truly awesome song... they mutilated it..



Yes, now I get it. They destroyed it plus the recording quality is poor as well, I know that.


I'm always interested in hearing other bands doing The Cure songs.. A Perfect Circle did a mashup of Lovesong at one stage, it was OK... On some OG boots you can hear Dave playing bits and pieces from The Cure's A Forest.. it's cool....
User avatar
nausearockpig
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby pine_tree » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:54 pm

filthpurveyor wrote:JA 2003.08.24 DAT audio link: http://we.tl/HGjK1Cd4RY

Along with the JA set is Audioslave w/Perry
Fascination Street (The Cure Cover)

Jane's Addiction
"Lollapalooza 2003"
Columbia Meadows
St.Helens, Oregon, USA
Sunday, 2003.08.24
(Filthpurveyor DAT / recorded by Satansgopherboy)

Setlist:
01) Up The Beach
02) Stop
03) Mountain Song
04) Been Caught Stealing
05) Strays
06) Ocean Size
07) The Riches
08) Just Because
09) Three Days
10) Band Talking
11) Thank You Boys
12) Jane Says
13) Kashmir (Led Zeppelin Cover)

Total Running Time: 1:19:12


Amazing! Thanks so much for posting this!!!
pine_tree
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Re: Looking for live audience recordings

Postby Ganondorf » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:27 pm

recorded by Satansgopherboy


Image
Ganondorf
 


Return to Tour Dates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest